I recently migrated a robotics project from the TX2 to the Xavier, and my navigation has been functioning poorly. The map update loop frequently misses its update loop of 10 Hz, whereas the exact same software with the same settings very rarely had this problem on the TX2.
Things I’ve tried:
- Checked the update rate of all sensors. All fine.
- Used both TrajectoryPlannerROS and DWAPlannerROS. Both have the same problem
- Tried two separate Xavier devices flashed with the newest Jetpack version.
- Both Python 2 and Python 3
- Checked CPU and RAM usage. Nothing is running in the background and using CPU time.