Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) JETSON
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying out PGIE as pose estimation, and I wanted to track the skeleton pose inferred with a unqie ID each.
Given that deepstream pose estimation app is a custom network-type, what/ how can I passed in the information into a nvtracker as if these skeleton poses x, y coordinates and width height are as if they are output from a objection detector for tracking to be done?