"pose" Positioning format for navigation?

Hi all,

We are working on an application that calls for driving our robot to a series of specific points, and so we are attempting to drive this behavior within carter_sim. We gather that this is possible using the goal_behavior set to “waypoints” and adding a series of these waypoints to the map’s config file, which consist of the following information including a “pose” array:

"waypoints": {
        "waypoint_name_here": {
          "color": [
          ],
          "pose": [
          ],
          "radius": 1.0
        }
      }

Regarding the “pose” array used by these waypoints and pose_as_goal: what is the format here?

I have gathered that the 5th and 6th elements ([4] and [5]) refer to the x and y coordinates respectively and that 4th element ([3]) refers to the angle, but I am having trouble understanding how exactly - and I am not sure what the other variables are for (though I suspect they are for axes carter_sim is incapable of moving on).

Is there a reference for this array format? I have looked all over the documentation including prototypes with no luck.

Thanks for reading!

There is an example of pose_as_goal in example: ./apps/carter/carter_sim/navigation.config.json

"waypoint_as_goal": {
    "isaac.navigation.MapWaypointAsGoal": {
      "map_layer": "map/waypoints",
      "tick_period": "250ms"
    }
  },
  "pose_as_goal": {
    "isaac.navigation.PoseAsGoal": {
      "goal_frame": "pose_as_goal",
      "tick_period": "250ms"
    },
    "pose_as_goal_frame": {