PoseNet Keypoints Confidence Values Accessible in Python?

I’m wondering if there is a way to access the confidence values of each keypoint in an ObjectPose object (using the Python API preferably)? I’m in need of a way to look at how confident the network is in each keypoint detection.

Hi @mjasner, the confidence values of the links/keypoint connections aren’t stored in the assembled pose topology, either in C++ or Python. It appears that some data is there for it, but not sure how it translates to the final results structure:

https://github.com/dusty-nv/trt_pose/blob/6fa5f5d36c9be4bdf314838d840a82dd1f2960d3/trt_pose/parse/munkres.cpp#L224

You could try exposing this but it may take some work to have it be accessible and also have it be correct (I’m not sure if those scores actually correlated with the keypoints or just the links). I will make a note to look into this more at some point.

Ok, I’ll take a look at that. Thanks for the information and the help as usual! :)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.