Possible Short Circuit on Jetson Nano

I was trying to make a [url]12v 16 channel relay model LM2576 work with the commands through my Jetson Nano (connected on the 5v 4a barrel jack), and I connected the pins [7, 11, 13, 15, 19, 21, 12, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26] on the relay and the last one was connected with its own 12v power supply.

I saw the commands working on my Jetson Nano but the relay wasn’t activated. The relay has two 5v and GND pins each and I saw in a website that it would have to be connected to the Nano to send the logic signal, when I did it aparrently a short circuit happened and now the Nano doesn’t connect to the monitor and it doesn’t send signal to the relay.

Just after the event I could connected to the monitor, but i couldn’t change the resolution of the screen, it was around (640 x something) and now this option is to change the display setting is not available on VNC.

When I access the Nano through VNC it works normally, it’s also normal through SSH.

Is there another way to access directly through the Nano?

Thanks in advance.

Leandro

Serial console is one method. See:
https://www.jetsonhacks.com/2019/04/19/jetson-nano-serial-console/

Note that mechanical relays will probably damage the Nano if care is not taken to buffer/isolate the power to the coil.

I tried but it didn’t work. Also, the GPIO isn’t working and the nano doesn’t recognize it when I try to use as input or output. I think I’ll have to buy a new one! Thanks!