Power supply requirement for EVGA GeForce GTX 750 ti

Hi Devs and users
I want to buy this Card but i am confused in this World . EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti - 02G-P4-3751 - 2 Go GDDR5 requires 300 Watt , if you read inside evga official Web Site . the resellers said , it requires 400 Watt .
My Pc is HP COMPAQ 6000 Pro with 320 Watt .
If Someone really know if this card can run on this hp , please cry “YES” .
Thanx
regards
Mounir

I have been looking all over for this (I have same exact computer and I want the same graphics card :P) and the closest I found was - YouTube but this is a mid-tower and I have a micro, so gl with your quest :)

Thank you Lighterpvp
I should see if the dvb card could be inserted in the PCI-E (1x) slot without Problem . if so , the gtx 750 ti will be welcome at home .

Hello Mounir.

I found this page in amazon that I was redirected to from EVGA website:

It says that it requires 300W power supply. It’s most likely that the 400W is recommended for cards that have 2 fans. I guess you will be safe if you picked a one with 1 fan.

How many Watts does your previous graphics card require, OP?

“Graphics Card Power (W) 60 W”
“Minimum System Power Requirement (W) 300 W”
GeForce GTX 750 Ti | Specifications | GeForce
[url]http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-750-ti/specifications[/url]

BTW. The likely reason why some card vendors cite a minimum of a 400 Watt power supply for the GTX 750 Ti is to take into account the use of less efficient power supplies.

For example a budget ‘Bronze’ power supply is expected to deliver approx. 80% of its rated output once it’s pushed hard and running hot. Thus such a 400 Watt P/S can deliver 400 x .8 = 320 Watts at operating temperature.

Now add in other variables such as the type and number of DIMMs, the number of hard drives, the type of DVD drive / burner and the number of expansion cards and number & type of USB peripheral devices and one can see why when it comes to power supplies it’s better to have more Watts than you need than to need more Watts than you have.

Asus has the most conservative power supply calculator which I have found thus far but there are many others as well:

asus power supply calculator
[url]asus power supply calculator[/url] at DuckDuckGo

80 PLUS Certified Power Supplies and Manufacturers
[url]80 Plus Overview | CLEAResult