Problem in cmaking an application

Please provide the following info:
**Hardware Platform: DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit
**Software Version: DRIVE Software 10
**Host Machine Version: Ubuntu 18.04
**SDK Manager Version: 1.0.1.5538

I’m following the tutorial “NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Developer Kit - How to set up” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhyjhC5rD5g&feature=emb_title). I’ve managed to install the SDK successfully on the host machine, but when executing: cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .., I get the following error:

CMake Warning at cmake/CommonConfiguration.cmake:79 (message):
Couldn’t determine the nvidia driver version: /proc/driver/nvidia/version
was not found. libnvcuvid and nivida-ml might be missing.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:28 (include)

This error will cause the following cmake -j to fail.
Can you please help?
Thanks,
Matan

Hi @matan.hershkovitz,

Please refer to below prerequisites documentation of “DriveWorks SDK Reference” in https://developer.nvidia.com/DRIVE/secure/docs/NVIDIA_DRIVE_SW_10_References.zip. Your host system must have NVIDIA GPU installed.

I’ve taken a new PC, with GeForce GT730M GPU.
But I get the same error message.
I now try to update the driver. Will update.

DriveWorks 2.2 (included in DRIVE Software 10.0) needs at least NVIDIA GPU with compute capability above 6.1 (Pascal architecture) but GeForce GT730M GPU is 3.0 (Kepler architecture, you can check it in CUDA GPUs - Compute Capability | NVIDIA Developer).

Moreover, for the next DriveWorks release, Volta (7.0) or Turing architecture (7.5) will be its prerequisite.
So if you need to buy a new GPU for DriveWorks 2.2, you better get a Volta or Turing one and then it will be also applicable to the next release. Thanks!

Thanks, VickNV for your answers!
Are those requirements apply also to previous DRIVE Software?

Yes, DriveWorks 2.0 (in DRIVE Software 9.0) and DriveWorks 1.5 (in DRIVE Software 8.0) also require host system with GPU above 6.1 of Pascal architecture.

I’ve installed in my host PC RTX2060 card (ASUS RTX2060 SUPER ROG-STRIX-RTX2060S-8G-GAMING).
However, I’m still getting the same error.
Can you please help?

Dear @matan.hershkovitz,
Could you please install nvidia drivers and check again

After installing the drivers it’s OK. Thanks!