Problem of camera image stuttering

When I run the commond,the image of camera stutters.The commond is:
gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device="/dev/video0" ! “video/x-raw, width=2560, height=720, format=(string)I420” ! nvvidconv ! nvoverlaysink

The output infomation is :

root@tegra-ubuntu:~# gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device="/dev/video0" ! “video/x-raw, width=2560, height=720, format=(string)I420” ! nvvidconv ! nvoverlaysink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Inside NvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH264DecoderLowLatencyInit set DPB and MjstreamingInside NvxLiteH265DecoderLowLatencyInitNvxLiteH265DecoderLowLatencyInit set DPB and MjstreamingPipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0.GstPad:src: caps = “video/x-raw,\ format=(string)I420,\ width=(int)2560,\ height=(int)720,\ pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1,\ interlace-mode=(string)progressive,\ colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1,\ framerate=(fraction)30/1”
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstCapsFilter:capsfilter0.GstPad:src: caps = “video/x-raw,\ format=(string)I420,\ width=(int)2560,\ height=(int)720,\ pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1,\ interlace-mode=(string)progressive,\ colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1,\ framerate=(fraction)30/1”
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/Gstnvvconv:nvvconv0.GstPad:src: caps = “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),\ width=(int)2560,\ height=(int)720,\ pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1,\ interlace-mode=(string)progressive,\ framerate=(fraction)30/1,\ format=(string)I420”
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvOverlaySink-nvoverlaysink:nvoverlaysink-nvoverlaysink0.GstPad:sink: caps = “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),\ width=(int)2560,\ height=(int)720,\ pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1,\ interlace-mode=(string)progressive,\ framerate=(fraction)30/1,\ format=(string)I420”
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/Gstnvvconv:nvvconv0.GstPad:sink: caps = “video/x-raw,\ format=(string)I420,\ width=(int)2560,\ height=(int)720,\ pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1,\ interlace-mode=(string)progressive,\ colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1,\ framerate=(fraction)30/1”
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstCapsFilter:capsfilter0.GstPad:sink: caps = “video/x-raw,\ format=(string)I420,\ width=(int)2560,\ height=(int)720,\ pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1,\ interlace-mode=(string)progressive,\ colorimetry=(string)2:4:7:1,\ framerate=(fraction)30/1”
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvOverlaySink-nvoverlaysink:nvoverlaysink-nvoverlaysink0: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesink.c(2854): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvOverlaySink-nvoverlaysink:nvoverlaysink-nvoverlaysink0:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvOverlaySink-nvoverlaysink:nvoverlaysink-nvoverlaysink0: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesink.c(2854): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvOverlaySink-nvoverlaysink:nvoverlaysink-nvoverlaysink0:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

Hi Haijun,
Please check if you observe the issue in running the following commands

export DISPLAY=:0
gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! 'video/x-raw,width=2560,height=720,format=(string)I420' ! xvimagesink

I run your command, but the video stream stopped

Hi Haijun,
Are you able to run
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! ‘video/x-raw,width=2560,height=720,format=(string)I420’ ! xvimagesink

Yes, I can run the command! I attached the image!

Hi Haijun,
Please check the format of your v4l2src. It probably is not I420.

Hi Haijun

Could you update the status on your side?
Have you confirm the format of your v4l2src?

Thanks