Problem with Cuda10.2 on Drive 10

Please provide the following info:
Hardware Platform: [Example: DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit]
Software Version: [ DRIVE Software 10]
Host Machine Version: [Ubuntu 18.04]

Hi everyone,
I upgraded the Software with SDK manager to the latest one . I have a problem. I want to install Autoware.ai 1.13 on the Drive but it need Cuda 10.0 and I can not install because the default cuda is 10.2 on the Drive. when I install version 10.0 on my Drive then the Driveworks has problem.
is there any way to install cuda 10.0 with SDK manager on my drive?

Hi @ehsan.malayjerdi,

there is no way to select and install different CUDA version(or any other package software version) with SDK Manager.
The reason is simply that the package includes all the suitable versions with their dependencies to be able to use them all with no conflicts.

It is not recommended to change manually and install a different version of any software that was installed automatically with SDK Manager on the Drive platform (nor on the host computer).

A possible alternative solution for your need if you must have CUDA 10.0, might be to install Drive Software 9.0 instead of the latest Drive Software, but it is important to notice that to install Drive Software 9 (unlike 10) you’ll need a host computer with Ubuntu 16.04 installed.

Thanks for your reply , but the problem is the Autoware1.13 works only on ubuntu 18.04 and drive version 9 works on ubuntu 16