Problem with extended desktop mode [GT 555M Cuda Intel Graphics 3000 HD]

Good day!

I’m not sure if Im writing to the right place with this matter, but I’d use a hand if someone could help me.

I have an issue with my GPU, when I try running extended desktop mode on my laptop with another screen connected the screen other then my laptop’s LCD does not have red colour, it only has blue and green.

Im saying it’s caused by my GPU because I have tried several solutions, which Im going to list here for you:

First, I have updated my GPU drivers, I have the latest Nvidia GT555M driver and the latest Intel Graphics 3000 HD driver running.

Second, I have tried connecting with another cable. I checked all the two cables, the pins are not bent, and the cable is not broken. Also tired them with another computer with extended screen mode worked fine.

Third, I have tried two screens both of them had the same problem only blue and green colours no red in them. I have tested the two screens with another computer they worked fine.

After these testings I came to conclusion that it must be caused by the laptop’s GPU. Im thinking that the problem should be that the Intel Graphics Card runs while being on the desktop and it doesn’t have the performance to run both screens with all colours on them. So if this is the case then I should try running the Nvidia Video Card while being on the desktop, but I don’t know how to do it or if it’s even possible, since it only turns on if I play games or watch movies, it runs stuff that need high GPU performance.

Do you guys know any solutions or advice what should I do to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

PS.:
Laptop: Asus N55SF
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 555M (2GB memory) Cuda Technology Intel Graphics 3000 HD
CPU: Intel Core i5 2,4 Ghz
Memory: 8 GB RAM

Screens used: IBM ThinkVision, Orion Television

Wrong forum. You might get more help on the driver section.

Thanks for the hep!

How can I remove the topic from here?