Problem with running AWS Kinesis video streams producer SDK

Hi,

I’m using AGX Xavier with Jetpack4.1.1, and the current Kinesis SDK from Github of AWS: https://github.com/awslabs/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/blob/master/install-instructions-linux.md

I can install the SDK successfully, but I have a problem when I run the SDK demo:

nvidia@jetson-0423318034293:~/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build$ gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc fpsRange=“30.0 30.0” sensor-id=0 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920,height=(int)1080,format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! nvtee ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)I420,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1’ ! omxh264enc ! video/x-h264,stream-format=avc,alignment=au ! kvssink stream-name=leopard2018 storage-size=512 access-key={my_key}secret-key={my_key}

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element “nvcamerasrc”

I also changed ‘nvcamerasrc’ to 'nvarguscamerasrc, it’s still the same problem.

Can anyone help?
Thank you very much.

I found this may help me: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1023416/jetson-tx1/error-building-v4l2loopback/post/5296315/

But I still cannot find the correct gstreamer pipeline for Xavier.

What is current error log?

Hi WayneWWW,

After I build Kinesis SDK, a new gstreamer-1.0 is built too. But I still need the Xavier compatible gstreamer-1.0. So I copied all files from /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0 to KVS_SDK/kinesis-video-native-build/downloads/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0 folder. Then I added the Kinesis path to system environment:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/nvidia/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build/downloads/local/lib":/usr/local/cuda-10.0/lib64:
export PATH="/home/nvidia/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build/downloads/local/bin":/home/nvidia/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build/downloads/local/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.0/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/snap/bin
export GST_PLUGIN_PATH="/home/nvidia/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build/downloads/local/lib":
export GST_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_PATH="/home/nvidia/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build/downloads/local/lib":

Then I run the pipeline, it still gave error:

nvidia@jetson-0423318034293:~/amazon-kinesis-video-streams-producer-sdk-cpp/kinesis-video-native-build$ gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc fpsRange="30.0 30.0" sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920,height=(int)1080,format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)30/1' ! nvtee ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! 'video/x-raw, format=(string)I420,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1' ! omxh264enc  ! video/x-h264,stream-format=avc,alignment=au ! kvssink stream-name=leopard2018 storage-size=512 access-key=my_key secret-key=my_secret_key

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "nvarguscamerasrc"

Instead of using Kinesis SDK, could you see nvarguscamerasrc under gst-launch-1.0 or gst-inspect?

Same problem on TX2

Please file a topic to TX2 board if you have this issue. Thanks.