Problem with Windows Server 2019 version on AWS for nvidia RTX workstation instance

I spun up an EC2 instance on AWS using the NVIDIA RTX Virtual Workstation for Windows. It was installed using Windows 2019 Data Center. When I try to install and run apps like Create & Kit, I get an error saying “The currently installed Windows build 17762 is not supported. Please upgrade to Windows 18382 (1903) or later”

I ran the Update program on the VM but it only will update to that version (17763).

Is there a way to upgrade to 1909 or is there something else I can do to make his work?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @user100552 and welcome to the forums! Just a quick note that we are looking into this and hope to have an update for you shortly.

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. We are constantly adding new tutorials and aggregate them all in the “learn” tab on the launcher (also see: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-omniverse-tutorials).

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Open Beta | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs