Problems when add male head

I can try to click male head but I don’t see the male head mask .
please help me I lost 3 day with problem

Hi @phuonglk0975 ,
I’m not quite sure what you are trying to achieve.
Once you clicked the + Male Head, you should be able to select it and Apply Audio2Face on it by clicking the +A2F Pipeline.
Let me know if that is what you are looking for :)

Regards,
edy

Hello @phuonglk0975! Are you still having trouble adding the male head to Audio2face? Here is a link to our documentation if it helps: Audio2Face Overview — Omniverse Audio2Face documentation

I fix. I forget choose fusion. But when I run I see warning with rtx plugin in audio2face

Vào Th 5, 19 thg 8, 2021 lúc 22:07 Wendy Gram via NVIDIA Developer Forums <nvidia@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

@phuonglk0975 Glad to hear you were able to figure out what the issue was. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Sorry I can not seen video blender 3.0 in nvidia on demand and unreal enginer

Vào Th 2, 23 thg 8, 2021 lúc 21:54 Wendy Gram via NVIDIA Developer Forums <nvidia@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

I have problem with when run i see the warning audio2face with rtx plugin I can send you log and you can fix .
i have problem with 2 pc

Yes pls send us the log, that would really help.

I followed the instruction and every step worked but the last step didnt worked and the new character with blendshape is not talking.
is there any rule for creating character in blender?
I created character and added facial expression in blender using face builder add in.

Hi @ALearner, welcome to Audio2Face!

Is this question about blendshape conversion? When you say “the instruction”, which instruction/tutorial do you mean?
If it’s about blendshape conversion, the blender usd exporter does not support a proper export of blendshapes into .usd file yet, while Maya’s Omniverse connector supports it.

1 Like

by “the instaruction” I mean the tutorial videos,
I have another question now. Is there any limitation on the number of Polygan in Maya for the desire head mesh?

There is no specific limitation on the polygon count as long as it is loadable on Maya & computer memory.
Note that more polygon you have, longer computation time you need for character transfer part.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.