Problems with pipelines in gstreamer and deepstream

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version 4.5
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• Using nvstreammux

hello everyone,

i’m trying to create a pipeline using deepstream and nvstreammux plugin for allocate all the processing in GPU, but it doesn’t work. This is the error message:

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0/GstUDPSink:udpsink1: Error sending UDP packets
Additional debug info:
gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0/GstUDPSink:udpsink1:
client 192.168.20.26:0, reason: Error sending message: Invalid argument

i’m new in this world and i only have the basics on gstreamer to create and test pipelines, maybe someone could help me with this?.

Sorry, i forget the pipeline, this is mine:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=“rtsp://192.168.20.26:5554” ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m width=1280 height=720 batch-size=1 ! nvstreamdemux name=s s.src_0 ! nvv4l2h265enc ! autovideosink

How about removing h264parse from the pipeline?

I tried deleting the parser and it gives me this error:

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0/GstUDPSink:udpsink1: Error sending UDP packets
Additional debug info:
gstmultiudpsink.c(729): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0/GstUDPSink:udpsink1:
client 192.168.20.25:0, reason: Error sending message: Invalid argument

maybe i’m not sure if i’m understading what is the usage for nvstreammux. I’m pretty confuse

nvv4l2h265enc is a video encoder which will compress the video into HEVC stream. “autovideosink” can not handle it.

Please learn basic multimedia knowledge and gstreamer skills before you try to build your own pipeline.

It has nothing to do with deepstream.