Programming CUDA on a Quadro vs GTX xxx ? Differences?

Hi, being a non-expert on GPUs im very intrigued with what i could program using CUDA.

I was just wondering how does programming/performance vary depending whether you use a Quadro or non-quardo/GTX xxx card?

Hi, being a non-expert on GPUs im very intrigued with what i could program using CUDA.

I was just wondering how does programming/performance vary depending whether you use a Quadro or non-quardo/GTX xxx card?

Programming a Quadro with CUDA is no different that programming a Telsa or GForce of equivalent compute capability. The Quadro hardware specifications can be different (memory size and clock speeds), and some Quadro models offer some extra OpenGL and OpenGL interoperability features not found on other hardware, but from a device programming point-of-view, they are no different to any other card.

Programming a Quadro with CUDA is no different that programming a Telsa or GForce of equivalent compute capability. The Quadro hardware specifications can be different (memory size and clock speeds), and some Quadro models offer some extra OpenGL and OpenGL interoperability features not found on other hardware, but from a device programming point-of-view, they are no different to any other card.