I am using deepstream-imagedata-mulitstream for person detection. And for person detection, I am using my custom train yolov4 model. Now I want to create a single exe for my project and for that I am using pyinstaller.
Now in Pyinstaller whenever I am using --ondir command everything is working and exe is generating the model.engine file properly. But when I use --onefile for single exe it is not working and throwing error as given below.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'pwgen::PwgenException’
** what(): Driver error: **
Fatal Python error: Aborted
So How Can I solve this error ?
Hello, this forum is dedicated to discussions related to using the sanitizer tools and API.
Questions related to the Deepstream SDK can be raised at DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums
I have added “nano” tag and moved this topic to the Jetson Nano category. This will help to get better support.
Could you fill out the following information first?
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• Hardware Platform : Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version : 5.1
• JetPack Version : 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version : 126.96.36.199
• Issue Type: Questions
How to reproduce the issue: Used Deepstream-imagedata-multistream Python module along with yolov4 model for object detection in multiple streams. Now to generate one single exe file I have used pyinstaller. When I use pyinstaller --onefile main.spec file it crashes when engine building module is running. And when I run the script normally using python3 it works properly.
Would you mind attaching the model file with
--add-data to see if it helps?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.