pwgen::PwgenException Driver Error in Jetson nano

Hello,

I am using deepstream-imagedata-mulitstream for person detection. And for person detection, I am using my custom train yolov4 model. Now I want to create a single exe for my project and for that I am using pyinstaller.

Now in Pyinstaller whenever I am using --ondir command everything is working and exe is generating the model.engine file properly. But when I use --onefile for single exe it is not working and throwing error as given below.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'pwgen::PwgenException’
** what(): Driver error: **
Fatal Python error: Aborted

So How Can I solve this error ?

Thank you
Viraj Hapaliya

Hello, this forum is dedicated to discussions related to using the sanitizer tools and API.
Questions related to the Deepstream SDK can be raised at DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums

I have added “nano” tag and moved this topic to the Jetson Nano category. This will help to get better support.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Could you fill out the following information first?

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Thanks.

• Hardware Platform : Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version : 5.1
• JetPack Version : 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version : 7.1.3.0
• Issue Type: Questions

How to reproduce the issue: Used Deepstream-imagedata-multistream Python module along with yolov4 model for object detection in multiple streams. Now to generate one single exe file I have used pyinstaller. When I use pyinstaller --onefile main.spec file it crashes when engine building module is running. And when I run the script normally using python3 it works properly.

Hi,

Would you mind attaching the model file with --add-data to see if it helps?

https://pyinstaller.readthedocs.io/en/stable/usage.html#what-to-bundle-where-to-search

Thanks.