PWM node in jetson nano

Hi. I have a IR LED connected to the GPIO7 pin which is GPIO3_PV.00. The necessary changes have been made to the device tree using the Pinmux Configuration Sheet. The changes have been flashed to the system using the generated .dtsi files i have used Controlling LED brightness via PWM as my reference.

when I am using bc_led as shown I am able to adjust brightness.
Now I need a way to invert the PWM signal, i tried PWM_POLARITY_INVERTED flag in it, and i was able to get IR on for brightness 255 , but changing brightness doesn’t turn it back off. In case with out this flag its working properly it on at 0 brightness and off at 255. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

We are using tegra 4.9.253 and ubuntu 18.04.6, jetson nano production som ,with custom carrier board. There is a transistor that is acting like a not gate thus the need to invert PWM . Thank you.

I’m closing this topic due to there is no update from you for a period, assuming this issue was resolved.
If still need the support, please open a new topic. Thanks

Hi darsan.pradeep,

How about changing to other value? Could you control its brightness with other value at this moment?

Could you reproduce the same behavior on the devkit?