Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Tx2
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4 DP
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) pyds.so
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) python sample apps
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I just installed Deepstream 5.0 by flashing it from host PC,
and tried to run python_deepstream_app, but pyds.so is missing from deepstream/lib/ folder,
and also the setup.py script.
I see everywhere that the pyds.so should be there preinstalled.
Should I have to reinstall Deepstream?
Can I just get the pyds.so from somewhere else?
I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the internet.
If I do have to reinstall Deepstream, what is the best way to do it?
I don’t want to flash the Jetpack 4.4 from start.