Python Deepstream sample Test2 app not working

Hi,
I am unable to access the tracker in the sample test 2 app available here
The app is running fine, the screen even shows the id of the object but I am unable to access the meta data.
l_user=batch_meta.batch_user_meta_list is always NoneType.
I can’t access other parameters if it is None.
Thanks

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) T4
• DeepStream Version 5.01
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

For tracker id you need to use obj_meta.object_id. Make sure to have useUniqueID set to 0 in tracker_config.yml. Otherwise you will have to do this:
from common.utils import long_to_int
tracker_id = long_to_int(obj_meta.object_id)

Hi,
Please enable enable-past-frame in config file dstest2_tracker_config.txt, also change the tracker to dcf, only dcf support this.

Hey, I am using DCF only and still facing the same issue. I am able to access tracking Id by the way @preronamajumder suggested. Is that a right approach to use?

NvDCF can generate a unique ID to some extent. If enabled by setting useUniqueID: 1 , NvDCF would generate a 32-bit random number at the initialization stage and use it as the upper 32-bit of the uint64_t -type target IDs. The randomly generated upper 32-bit number allows the target ID to increment from a random position in the possible ID space. The initial value of the lower 32-bit of the target ID starts from 0. If disabled (which is the default value), the target ID generation would be incremented from 0 .