Python3 train_ssd.py --data=data/fruit --model-dir=models/fruit --batch-size=4 --epochs=30

And can you download version 0.10.0 for me

sudo git clone --branch 0.10.0 GitHub - pytorch/vision: Datasets, Transforms and Models specific to Computer Vision torchvision
Our network is not very friendly. I need this version. Thank you

sudo git clone --branch 0.10.0 GitHub - pytorch/vision: 特定于计算机视觉的数据集、转换和模型torchvision
我们的网络不是很友好。我需要这个版本。谢谢

fatal: unable to access ‘GitHub - pytorch/vision: Datasets, Transforms and Models specific to Computer Vision’: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Connection timed out

This seems to be a network issue unrelated to Jetson. Can you ping github.com from your connection? Perhaps you have a firewall blocking it?

BTW, have you just tried using the pre-built jetson-inference docker image which already have PyTorch and torchvision installed? jetson-inference/aux-docker.md at master · dusty-nv/jetson-inference · GitHub

error: sha256 validation failed for Pillow-8.4.0.tar.gz; possible download problem?

Yes, it sounds like a network connection issue to me. Perhaps you may want to try a VPN if possible?

Can’t use VPN

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.