PyTorch for Jetson

What is the error you got when trying to start the container after rebooting? Did you upgrade JetPack prior to the reboot? If so, you may need to use the version of the container that matches the version of JetPack you upgraded to.

FYI, there are many users of the l4t-pytorch container, and they are open-source so you are welcome to make changes to them. Sorry you are frustrated but posting negative replies like you have been, without information such as the error you are having, is not helpful in resolving the issue.

Hmm is it possible that there was a more definitive compiler error higher up in the build log? You may want to mount swap memory if you are on Nano.

Did you set these environment variables before building?

$ export USE_NCCL=0
$ export USE_DISTRIBUTED=0   # skip setting this if you want to enable OpenMPI backend
$ export USE_QNNPACK=0
$ export USE_PYTORCH_QNNPACK=0
$ export TORCH_CUDA_ARCH_LIST="5.3;6.2;7.2"

Did you clone PyTorch master, or a specific branch? I recommend cloning a release branch as opposed to master. I haven’t built PyTorch for Python 3.8 myself, so not sure what the issue you are having is, sorry about that.

Take a deep breath buddy.

We all have to pass through a learning curve here. I do not use containers, because I like to learn how to setup my Nano from scratch. But, if you are having problems, I recommend the use of virtualenvs to create the perfect environment for your projects.

If I can assist you, don’t hesitate to ask.

I did everything as you said. It is installed successfully with -j 2 instead of -j 4.

Now, I want to install torchvision for python3.8. How can I install it ? Do I need to follow the steps that you suggest ?

$ sudo apt-get install libjpeg-dev zlib1g-dev libpython3-dev libavcodec-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev

$ git clone --branch GitHub - pytorch/vision: Datasets, Transforms and Models specific to Computer Vision torchvision # see below for version of torchvision to download

$ cd torchvision
$ export BUILD_VERSION=0.x.0 # where 0.x.0 is the torchvision version

$ python3 setup.py install --user
$ cd …/ # attempting to load torchvision from build dir will result in import error

$ pip install ‘pillow<7’ # always needed for Python 2.7, not needed torchvision v0.5.0+ with Python 3.6

OK cool, glad you got PyTorch built for Python 3.8. My guess is it was running out of memory with -j4.

I haven’t built torchvision for Python 3.8, but you can start with the same procedure as you outlined above.

Hi again. I said I installed pytorch and I completed the verification. But when I try to run Yolov5 I get an error :

RuntimeError: PyTorch was compiled without NumPy support.

Do you have an idea for this problem ? I just use “make -j2” command to compile and then I use “sudo python3.8 setup.py install” & “sudo python3.8 setup.py develop”. I might have missed something here.

My Numpy Version was 1.20.

Hmm had you previously installed Numpy for Python 3.8 before building? If you run a Python 3.8 interpreter, can you import numpy? Since you are compiling with sudu might also want to check if running with sudo makes a difference, if perhaps numpy was only installed for your local user.

Soon after you start the PyTorch build, it will print out information about all the packages/configuration that it found. You should check that to make sure that it finds numpy.

I will build torch again. I think i had a mistake while compiling with make -j2. I just want to learn how I can use -j2 option.

python3.8 setup.py build --cmake -j2 not working.

@dusty_nv Hi,
I was using Pytorch v1.4.0 with Jetpack 4.4DP in Jetson Xavier.
But the problem is that inside SDKManger , there isn’t exist Jetpack 4.4DP version anymore.
With Jetpack 4.4 as you wrote, Pytorch version has to be upgraded. but I need 1.4.0 version and
With Jetpack 4.3, it seems that CUDA and cuDNN have different version with 4.4DP and I’m not sure that it will show same results what I tried with 4.4DP version.

So, is there any why to install 4.4DP or 4.4 with Pytorch v1.4.0?

When I am trying to download pytorch 1.40, after executing “pip3 install numpy torch-1.4.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl”, it shows
“Processing ./torch-1.4.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl
Requirement already satisfied: numpy in /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages (1.18.1)
Requirement already satisfied: typing-extensions in /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages (from torch==1.4.0) (3.7.4.3)
Requirement already satisfied: future in /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages (from torch==1.4.0) (0.18.2)
Requirement already satisfied: dataclasses in /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages (from torch==1.4.0) (0.8)
Installing collected packages: torch
Successfully installed torch-1.7.0”

And when I am executing “python3 setup.py install --user”, it gives me
"Traceback (most recent call last):
File “setup.py”, line 12, in
import torch
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/init.py”, line 189, in
_load_global_deps()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/init.py”, line 142, in _load_global_deps
ctypes.CDLL(lib_path, mode=ctypes.RTLD_GLOBAL)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/ctypes/init.py”, line 348, in init
self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
OSError: libcurand.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
"
My JetPack version is 4.3.

This doesn’t work for me.

$ git clone https://github.com/pytorch/vision
Cloning into 'vision'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 302, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (302/302), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (154/154), done.
remote: Total 16013 (delta 226), reused 187 (delta 142), pack-reused 15711
Receiving objects: 100% (16013/16013), 16.23 MiB | 11.02 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (11440/11440), done.
$ cd vision
$ sudo python setup.py install
  File "setup.py", line 409
    *ffmpeg_include_dir,
    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

$ sudo python3 setup.py install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 12, in <module>
    import torch
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/__init__.py", line 189, in <module>
    _load_global_deps()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/__init__.py", line 142, in _load_global_deps
    ctypes.CDLL(lib_path, mode=ctypes.RTLD_GLOBAL)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/ctypes/__init__.py", line 348, in __init__
    self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)
OSError: libmpi_cxx.so.20: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I tried installing openmpi-bin and got this error instead:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 12, in <module>
    import torch
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/__init__.py", line 190, in <module>
    from torch._C import *
ImportError: libopenblas.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can NVIDIA please distribute a torchvision wheel, deb, “click this big fat button to install pytorch and torchvision”, or any other installer that “just works”? The fact that there are 671 replies to this thread is a testament that although NVIDIA has great hardware, there is extremely poor attention to software support. For a company that is basically the name of the game in AI and ML hardware I truly do expect that when I pay for a piece of hardware from NVIDIA that I can get a reasonably recent version of Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe2 or any other modern frameworks installed in a single command, a couple mouse clicks, and in 30 seconds or less. AI researchers really do not have time to go through 671 replies to figure out how to get torchvision installed, and a smooth software install process for all of the most popular AI/ML libraries is part of what I assume I’m paying for when I buy something with the NVIDIA name. Sorry for the rant, but this is extremely frustrating. Thanks!

I’m on JetPack 4.5 by the way. Latset version on your official download page.

I see you have a docker version and that’s great but there are also use cases where containers aren’t extremely convenient.

1 Like

@wuxiekeji The Docker containers are the distribution mechanism when you want it all pre-installed in just a couple commands - many ML researchers are using them at this point.

Regarding your issue, please install libopenblas-base with apt. This was included in the install instructions for PyTorch in the first post of this topic:

Ah okay, I didn’t see that. Thanks! It worked. :)

Hi @lizhuoer5, that error happens when you install a PyTorch wheel that was built against a different version of JetPack. I think you may have accidentally downloaded the PyTorch 1.7 wheel (because it says Successfully installed torch-1.7.0, or had previously installed PyTorch 1.7.

The correct URL for PyTorch 1.4 wheel for JetPack 4.3 is: https://nvidia.box.com/shared/static/ncgzus5o23uck9i5oth2n8n06k340l6k.whl

First, uninstall PyTorch though to clear out any lingering files:

$ pip3 uninstall torch
$ pip3 uninstall torch  # this should make an error now, if actually uninstalled
$ wget https://nvidia.box.com/shared/static/ncgzus5o23uck9i5oth2n8n06k340l6k.whl -O torch-1.4.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl
$ pip3 install torch-1.4.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl

Hi @fredrickangws, the Developer Preview builds aren’t intended for long-term use and are taken off SDK Manager after the production release occurs. In the case of PyTorch 1.4, there were a bunch of updates needed to PyTorch to support cuDNN 8.0, which landed in PyTorch 1.5. I recommend that you try your code with PyTorch 1.5 or downgrade to JetPack 4.3 to use PyTorch 1.4 again.

Actually that didn’t work. I get this now:

Building wheel torchvision-0.9.0a0+0e32a12
PNG found: False
Running build on conda-build: False
Running build on conda: False
JPEG found: True
Building torchvision with JPEG image support
FFmpeg found: True
{0} header files were not found, disabling ffmpeg support
running install
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
creating torchvision.egg-info
writing torchvision.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to torchvision.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing requirements to torchvision.egg-info/requires.txt
writing top-level names to torchvision.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing manifest file 'torchvision.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/utils/cpp_extension.py:339: UserWarning: Attempted to use ninja as the BuildExtension backend but we could not find ninja.. Falling back to using the slow distutils backend.
  warnings.warn(msg.format('we could not find ninja.'))
reading manifest file 'torchvision.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
warning: no previously-included files matching '__pycache__' found under directory '*'
warning: no previously-included files matching '*.py[co]' found under directory '*'
writing manifest file 'torchvision.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
installing library code to build/bdist.linux-aarch64/egg
running install_lib
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision
copying torchvision/version.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision
copying torchvision/extension.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision
copying torchvision/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision
copying torchvision/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/io
copying torchvision/io/video.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/io
copying torchvision/io/_video_opt.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/io
copying torchvision/io/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/io
copying torchvision/io/image.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/io
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/roi_pool.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/misc.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/_box_convert.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/deform_conv.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/roi_align.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/focal_loss.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/_register_onnx_ops.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/feature_pyramid_network.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/ps_roi_align.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/ps_roi_pool.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/poolers.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
copying torchvision/ops/boxes.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/ops
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/functional.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/_functional_video.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/functional_pil.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/functional_tensor.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/autoaugment.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/_transforms_video.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
copying torchvision/transforms/transforms.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/transforms
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/mnasnet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/shufflenetv2.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/mobilenetv3.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/densenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/inception.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/mobilenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/vgg.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/resnet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/alexnet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/googlenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/mobilenetv2.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
copying torchvision/models/squeezenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/lsun.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/sbd.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/fakedata.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/cifar.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/cityscapes.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/usps.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/celeba.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/widerface.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/mnist.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/voc.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/phototour.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/stl10.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/omniglot.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/folder.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/coco.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/vision.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/caltech.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/semeion.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/ucf101.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/sbu.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/video_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/imagenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/flickr.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/kinetics.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/hmdb51.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/places365.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
copying torchvision/datasets/svhn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/shufflenetv2.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/mobilenetv3.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/inception.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/mobilenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/resnet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/googlenet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
copying torchvision/models/quantization/mobilenetv2.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/quantization
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/video
copying torchvision/models/video/resnet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/video
copying torchvision/models/video/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/video
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/image_list.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/rpn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/mask_rcnn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/backbone_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/anchor_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/generalized_rcnn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/faster_rcnn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/roi_heads.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/retinanet.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/transform.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
copying torchvision/models/detection/keypoint_rcnn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/detection
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
copying torchvision/models/segmentation/_utils.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
copying torchvision/models/segmentation/fcn.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
copying torchvision/models/segmentation/segmentation.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
copying torchvision/models/segmentation/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
copying torchvision/models/segmentation/lraspp.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
copying torchvision/models/segmentation/deeplabv3.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/models/segmentation
creating build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets/samplers
copying torchvision/datasets/samplers/clip_sampler.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets/samplers
copying torchvision/datasets/samplers/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision/datasets/samplers
running build_ext
building 'torchvision._C' extension
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu
creating build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/deform_conv2d_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/deform_conv2d_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/nms_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/nms_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/ps_roi_align_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/ps_roi_align_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/ps_roi_pool_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/ps_roi_pool_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/roi_align_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/roi_align_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/roi_pool_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autocast/roi_pool_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/deform_conv2d_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/deform_conv2d_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/ps_roi_align_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/ps_roi_align_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/ps_roi_pool_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/ps_roi_pool_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/roi_align_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/roi_align_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/roi_pool_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/autograd/roi_pool_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/deform_conv2d_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/deform_conv2d_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/nms_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/nms_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/ps_roi_align_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/ps_roi_align_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/ps_roi_pool_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/ps_roi_pool_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/roi_align_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/roi_align_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/roi_pool_kernel.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cpu/roi_pool_kernel.o -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++14
/usr/local/cuda/bin/nvcc -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda/deform_conv2d_kernel.cu -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda/deform_conv2d_kernel.o -D__CUDA_NO_HALF_OPERATORS__ -D__CUDA_NO_HALF_CONVERSIONS__ -D__CUDA_NO_HALF2_OPERATORS__ --expt-relaxed-constexpr --compiler-options '-fPIC' -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -gencode=arch=compute_72,code=sm_72 -std=c++14
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/boxing/impl/boxing.h(100): warning: integer conversion resulted in a change of sign

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/op_whitelist.h(39): warning: integer conversion resulted in a change of sign

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/boxing/impl/boxing.h(100): warning: integer conversion resulted in a change of sign

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/op_whitelist.h(39): warning: integer conversion resulted in a change of sign

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes(std::index_sequence<ns ...>) [with Ts = {const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool}; long unsigned int ...Is = {0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13}; std::index_sequence<ns ...> = std::integer_sequence<long unsigned int, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:63:58:   required from ‘static constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createArguments<c10::guts::typelist::typelist<Types ...> >::call() [with ParameterTypes = {const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool}]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:119:94:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:146:121:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::inferFunctionSchemaFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FuncType = at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool); std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/op_registration.h:23:152:   required from ‘std::unique_ptr<c10::FunctionSchema> c10::detail::inferFunctionSchemaFromFunctor() [with KernelFunctor = c10::impl::detail::WrapFunctionIntoRuntimeFunctor_<at::Tensor (*)(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), at::Tensor, c10::guts::typelist::typelist<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool> >]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:101:435:   required from ‘torch::CppFunction::CppFunction(FuncPtr, std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t>) [with FuncPtr = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_forward_kernel>; std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t> = std::nullptr_t]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:485:13:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(Name, Func&&) & [with Name = const char*; Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_forward_kernel>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:538:70:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(torch::detail::SelectiveStr<true>, Func&&) & [with Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_forward_kernel>]’
/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda/deform_conv2d_kernel.cu:1209:492:   required from here
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:48:81: error: no matching function for call to ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef(c10::TypePtr (*)())’
   return (
                                                                                 ^                                                       
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note: candidate: c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef()
 struct ArgumentDef final {
        ^~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note:   candidate expects 0 arguments, 1 provided
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note: candidate: constexpr c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef(const c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&)
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘c10::TypePtr (*)() {aka std::shared_ptr<c10::Type> (*)()}’ to ‘const c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note: candidate: constexpr c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef(c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&&)
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘c10::TypePtr (*)() {aka std::shared_ptr<c10::Type> (*)()}’ to ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&&’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:146:121:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::inferFunctionSchemaFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FuncType = at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool); std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/op_registration.h:23:152:   required from ‘std::unique_ptr<c10::FunctionSchema> c10::detail::inferFunctionSchemaFromFunctor() [with KernelFunctor = c10::impl::detail::WrapFunctionIntoRuntimeFunctor_<at::Tensor (*)(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), at::Tensor, c10::guts::typelist::typelist<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool> >]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:101:435:   required from ‘torch::CppFunction::CppFunction(FuncPtr, std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t>) [with FuncPtr = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_forward_kernel>; std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t> = std::nullptr_t]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:485:13:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(Name, Func&&) & [with Name = const char*; Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_forward_kernel>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:538:70:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(torch::detail::SelectiveStr<true>, Func&&) & [with Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_forward_kernel>]’
/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda/deform_conv2d_kernel.cu:1209:492:   required from here
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:119:94:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createArguments<c10::guts::typelist::typelist<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool> >::call()’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:63:58:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13>((std::make_index_sequence<14>(), std::make_index_sequence<14>()))’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:119:16: error: constexpr call flows off the end of the function
  constexpr auto arguments = createArguments<ParameterTypes>::call();
                ^~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes(std::index_sequence<ns ...>) [with Ts = {at::Tensor}; long unsigned int ...Is = {0}; std::index_sequence<ns ...> = std::integer_sequence<long unsigned int, 0>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:80:55:   required from ‘static constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createReturns<std::tuple<_Tps ...>, void>::call() [with ReturnTypes = {at::Tensor}]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:89:55:   required from ‘static constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, 1> c10::detail::infer_schema::createReturns<ReturnType, typename std::enable_if<((! std::is_same<void, T>::value) && (! c10::guts::is_instantiation_of<std::tuple, T>::value)), void>::type>::call() [with ReturnType = at::Tensor]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:120:86:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:48:81: error: no matching function for call to ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef(c10::TypePtr (*)())’
   return (
                                                                                 ^                                                       
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note: candidate: c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef()
        ^~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note:   candidate expects 0 arguments, 1 provided
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note: candidate: constexpr c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef(const c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&)
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘c10::TypePtr (*)() {aka std::shared_ptr<c10::Type> (*)()}’ to ‘const c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note: candidate: constexpr c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef::ArgumentDef(c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&&)
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:22:8: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘c10::TypePtr (*)() {aka std::shared_ptr<c10::Type> (*)()}’ to ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef&&’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<at::Tensor(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:120:86:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createReturns<at::Tensor, void>::call()’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:89:55:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createReturns<std::tuple<at::Tensor>, void>::call()’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:80:55:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes<at::Tensor, 0>((std::make_index_sequence<1>(), std::make_index_sequence<1>()))’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:120:16: error: constexpr call flows off the end of the function
  constexpr auto returns = createReturns<ReturnType>::call();
                ^~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes(std::index_sequence<ns ...>) [with Ts = {const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool}; long unsigned int ...Is = {0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14}; std::index_sequence<ns ...> = std::integer_sequence<long unsigned int, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:63:58:   required from ‘static constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createArguments<c10::guts::typelist::typelist<Types ...> >::call() [with ParameterTypes = {const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool}]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:119:94:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:146:121:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::inferFunctionSchemaFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FuncType = std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool); std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/op_registration.h:23:152:   required from ‘std::unique_ptr<c10::FunctionSchema> c10::detail::inferFunctionSchemaFromFunctor() [with KernelFunctor = c10::impl::detail::WrapFunctionIntoRuntimeFunctor_<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor> (*)(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>, c10::guts::typelist::typelist<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool> >]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:101:435:   required from ‘torch::CppFunction::CppFunction(FuncPtr, std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t>) [with FuncPtr = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_backward_kernel>; std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t> = std::nullptr_t]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:485:13:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(Name, Func&&) & [with Name = const char*; Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_backward_kernel>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:538:70:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(torch::detail::SelectiveStr<true>, Func&&) & [with Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_backward_kernel>]’
/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda/deform_conv2d_kernel.cu:1212:594:   required from here
   return (
                                                                                 ^                                                       
        ^~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:146:121:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::inferFunctionSchemaFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FuncType = std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool); std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/op_registration.h:23:152:   required from ‘std::unique_ptr<c10::FunctionSchema> c10::detail::inferFunctionSchemaFromFunctor() [with KernelFunctor = c10::impl::detail::WrapFunctionIntoRuntimeFunctor_<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor> (*)(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>, c10::guts::typelist::typelist<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool> >]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:101:435:   required from ‘torch::CppFunction::CppFunction(FuncPtr, std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t>) [with FuncPtr = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_backward_kernel>; std::enable_if_t<c10::is_compile_time_function_pointer<FuncPtr>::value, std::nullptr_t> = std::nullptr_t]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:485:13:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(Name, Func&&) & [with Name = const char*; Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_backward_kernel>]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/library.h:538:70:   required from ‘torch::Library& torch::Library::impl(torch::detail::SelectiveStr<true>, Func&&) & [with Func = c10::CompileTimeFunctionPointer<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool), vision::ops::_GLOBAL__N__55_tmpxft_00005cfa_00000000_6_deform_conv2d_kernel_cpp1_ii_55f4e5bb::deform_conv2d_backward_kernel>]’
/home/freedom/vision/torchvision/csrc/ops/cuda/deform_conv2d_kernel.cu:1212:594:   required from here
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:119:94:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createArguments<c10::guts::typelist::typelist<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool> >::call()’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:63:58:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes<const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14>((std::make_index_sequence<15>(), std::make_index_sequence<15>()))’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:119:16: error: constexpr call flows off the end of the function
  constexpr auto arguments = createArguments<ParameterTypes>::call();
                ^~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes(std::index_sequence<ns ...>) [with Ts = {at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor}; long unsigned int ...Is = {0, 1, 2, 3, 4}; std::index_sequence<ns ...> = std::integer_sequence<long unsigned int, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:80:55:   required from ‘static constexpr std::array<c10::detail::infer_schema::ArgumentDef, sizeof... (Ts)> c10::detail::infer_schema::createReturns<std::tuple<_Tps ...>, void>::call() [with ReturnTypes = {at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor}]’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:120:86:   required from ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’
   return (
                                                                                 ^                                                       
        ^~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h: In instantiation of ‘c10::FunctionSchema c10::detail::infer_schema::createFunctionSchemaFromTraitsFlattenedReturns(std::__cxx11::string&&, std::__cxx11::string&&) [with FunctionTraits = c10::guts::function_traits<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>(const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, const at::Tensor&, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, long int, bool)>; std::__cxx11::string = std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>]’:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:120:86:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createReturns<std::tuple<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor>, void>::call()’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:80:55:   in constexpr expansion of ‘c10::detail::infer_schema::createArgumentVectorFromTypes<at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, at::Tensor, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4>((std::make_index_sequence<5>(), std::make_index_sequence<5>()))’
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/ATen/core/op_registration/infer_schema.h:120:16: error: constexpr call flows off the end of the function
  constexpr auto returns = createReturns<ReturnType>::call();
                ^~~~~~~
error: command '/usr/local/cuda/bin/nvcc' failed with exit status 1

I haven’t attempted to build torchvision-0.9.0 yet (only up to torchvision-0.8.1 for PyTorch 1.7). From the errors you are getting, it seems like it is looking for functions in PyTorch’s ATen library that are not in PyTorch 1.7 - they were probably added to PyTorch master for the next version.

Try cloning the v0.8.1 branch of torchvision and building that. Also install these apt packages first per the instructions for torchvision:

sudo apt-get install libjpeg-dev zlib1g-dev libpython3-dev libavcodec-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev

Hi. I successfully downloaded pytorch 1.4 using your code. However, when I am executing “python3 setup.py install --user”, it gives me the following message:
“Building wheel torchvision-0.5.0
running install
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
writing torchvision.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to torchvision.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing requirements to torchvision.egg-info/requires.txt
writing top-level names to torchvision.egg-info/top_level.txt
reading manifest file ‘torchvision.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
reading manifest template ‘MANIFEST.in’
warning: no previously-included files matching ‘pycache’ found under directory ‘
warning: no previously-included files matching '
.py[co]’ found under directory ‘*’
writing manifest file ‘torchvision.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
installing library code to build/bdist.linux-aarch64/egg
running install_lib
running build_py
copying torchvision/version.py → build/lib.linux-aarch64-3.6/torchvision
running build_ext
building ‘torchvision._C’ extension
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -g -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fPIC -DWITH_CUDA -I/home/dlinano/torchvision/torchvision/csrc -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/torch/csrc/api/include -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/TH -I/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/torch/include/THC -I/usr/local/cuda/include -I/usr/include/python3.6m -c /home/dlinano/torchvision/torchvision/csrc/vision.cpp -o build/temp.linux-aarch64-3.6/home/dlinano/torchvision/torchvision/csrc/vision.o -O0 -DTORCH_API_INCLUDE_EXTENSION_H -DTORCH_EXTENSION_NAME=_C -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -std=c++11”.
And the it keeps going on and never stops. Could you help me?

Hi @lizhuoer5, does it ever make an error and terminate the compilation early? If not, just let it run - it can take some time on Nano.

I successfully built Pytorch. When I am trying to run my project, it gives me
“from torchlight import import_class
ImportError: cannot import name ‘import_class’”