I configured two GMSL cameras to AutoChauffeur.
- DriveWorks : 188.8.131.52b
- camera 1 : SF3323(120 FoV) at group B (mask: 0001)
- camera 2 : SF3325(60 FoV) at group A (mask: 0001)
Each camera works pretty well with sample_drivenet sample respectively and detect surroundings as expected.
% ./sample_drivenet --input-type=camera --camera-type=ar0231-rccb --csi-port=ab (or cd)
However, sample_drivenetNcameras with two cameras together does not detect objects at all.
% ./sample_drivenetNcameras --input-type=camera --camera-type=ar0231-rccb --selector-mask=00010001
- Video displays are OK, but no detection
- ar0231-rccb-bae as a camera-type tries to detect something but wrong results.
Any idea would be appreciated.