QT5.12.5 App on Yocto

Hi All,

I run a 3rd party app (with GUI) on my TX2 running custom Yocto.
I get this error :

qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile) 
No XVisualInfo for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile) 
Falling back to using screens root_visual.

Do you have any idea ?
I have changed Qt version but nothing has changed.

Thx,
François

Hi francoisBilberry,

I can’t answer it since never tried that, no idea what error is, may other developer share experience with you.

Since you are using Yocto, if you didn’t get the X server plus NVIDIA GPU driver combination, then I’d expect to revert to software rendering and perhaps to fail. If you look at the sample rootfs you will find file “/etc/nv_tegra_release” (after the “apply_binaries.sh” step to add the NVIDIA-specific binaries to the rootfs). This can be copied to “/etc” on the Yocto release. Then find out if anything “libglx.so” fails from:

sha1sum -c /etc/nv_tegra_release

If this is satisfied, then go to your “/var/log/Xorg.0.log” (or whichever “Xorg.number.log”) and see if the NVIDIA GPU driver loads into the server.