I’m adding a small piece of pipeline to record the input. I have tried two solutions:
- Add queue, qtmux, filesink into rtsp_tee, before decoder.
- Add encoder, h264parse, qtmux, filesink after multi_src_bin (as below picture, new elements are in red pencil).
But both solutions give error when starts playing.
ERROR from record_muxer: Could not multiplex stream. Debug info: gstqtmux.c(4561): gst_qt_mux_add_buffer (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:record_binx/GstQTMux:record_muxer: Buffer has no PTS.
Do you have any idea about how to resolve this error? Thank you.
• Hardware Platform : JetsonNano
• DeepStream Version : 5.0 DP
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : 32.4.2-20200408182156
• TensorRT Version : 7.1.0-1+cuda10.2