Quad GMSL Camera Breakout cable for Drive Xavier

Hi,

Each Drive Xavier comes with one GMSL camera breakout cable.
i.e. the cable that allows to connect 4 GMSL cameras to one quad camera port on Drive Xavier.

Where can I buy more of these cables? is there a standard or name for them?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Hi Mikhail

Did you solve this?

I am also looking for breakout cables.

Thanks,
bSull

Hi bSull,

No, we were not able to find these cables.

Does anybody know where to buy them ?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Hi,

we do not deliver CAD files at the moment. You can check out https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/drive-early-access-developer-program-documentation for the mechanical dimensions.

For the cables check out:
HFM-to-FAKRA
http://www.te.com/content/dam/te-com/documents/automotive/global/1-1773941-9%20MATEAX.pdf
HSD:
https://www.rosenberger.de/ok/images/documents/db/LD5-101-XXXX-Y-Y.pdf

• Fabian

Any update on it? Which is right place to buy it? Thanks!

Gary

We received camera cables from TE and they work fine.

bSull

Hi Gary,

I referred to some distributors in my answer before, is there anything striking with it?

Fabian

Yes. I am still unable to buy “quad GMSL camera breakout cable” (of TE) in Taiwan.

Do you know how to buy "“4x FAKRA Jack -4 pos. Plug” from TE’s data sheet “1-1773941-9” in worldwide or providing seller’s link for my reference? Thanks!

Gary

Dear Gary,

Let me check and will update it. Thanks.

Dear Gary,
I sent a PM for this topic. Please help to check PM. Thanks.

Hi SteveNV,
Taiwan TE officially announces it is not allowed to import cable model (TE P/N: 9-2339668-1, made in China) of product into Taiwan due to Taiwan’s law. Any other replacement to them is suggested for us?

OMG, I have 4 Xavier developer kits (E3550) and ordered 5 Pegasus for projects this year. Could you please help to escalate this critical issue to higher DRIVE management teams or NVIDIA help us to buy them. I have DRIVE platforms but cannot use them for connecting to GMSL Camera…QQ

No response from TAIWAN NVIDIA to help us so far…:(

Thanks!

Gary

Dear Gary,

Regarding “Taiwan TE officially announces it is not allowed to import cable model (TE P/N: 9-2339668-1, made in China) of product into Taiwan due to Taiwan’s law. Any other replacement to them is suggested for us?”, can I get the contact info (name, phone#…) of TE Taiwan?

If we provide TE contact points in other countries, can you purchase them? Thanks.

Hi SteveNV,
I has sent Taiwan TE’s contact information to you via PM.

BTW, if any possible contact approach in other countries for purchasing cables, I will also try to contact them to find official purchasing process. Any advice is helpful.

Thanks!

Gary

@SteveNV,

I still cannot order that cable by Taiwan TE due to corresponding import process within Taiwan TE (and related agent) being not ready. I had contact Germany TE and still wait for response.

May I borrow cable from NVIDIA? Thanks!

Gary

Hello Gary,

I sent a private message just before.
Would you check the message first and update what to do?

Thanks,

@bSull, may I ask where you got your TE-cable from? TE Support referenced a whole list of distributors. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Christian

@cschro,

I can help you about it.
I send you a private message.

Thanks,

Hi,

I was wondering if there’s a public available source/distributor for the Quad GMSL camera breakout cable (in Europe) or is that something we could also order from NVIDIA?

Thank you
Dominik

@Dominik,

I will send you a message about it.

Thanks

@SteveNV Can you also share contacts with me in DM where I can get the GMSL breakout cable in Germany?

Thanks!