Quadro 4000 video card is showing the mesh triangles (wire frames) instead of smooth drawing.

I am using Nvidia quadro 4000 video card to render a opengl based mesh (with polygons). I do not have a source code of the application. If I run the application in ATI radeon the mesh looks smooth, no wire frames ( either lighting/shadow removes the wireframes mesh (triangle drawings), but the same application I run on the computer with Quadro 4000 vc I see all the triangles drawing (wireframes). is there any setting that would help somoothen the rendering? I updated the driver and played with many nvidia control panel settings but it is not working. any suggestions.
Wish I could upload the image to show you guys what I am talking about.

You can upload images to the submitted post by attaching a file via the paper clip icon which appears in the top right corner when you hover the mouse over your post.

From the description it could be that the application is doing polygon antialiasing (GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH) incorrectly and the Radeon might not support that feature at all and the Quadro does and renders what the application developer implemented.