Quadro 880m FX color problem

Hi everybody
this is my first post and I am totally new to this forum so I don’t know quite well where this post really has to go I guess this is the right section?

I have a color problem with my new laptop:
Its a Fujitsu workstation with intel i7 proccessor, 4GB RAM and a nvidia FX 880m (with CUDA).

It is a problem with the displayed color in different applications like Adobe Photoshop CS5 and the normal windows viewer and other image applications. The color is overexposed, when I open a picture with of a garden with grass and a blue sky the green of the grass is way overexposed and so is the blue, its like you should wear a sun-glacces. With alot of changing settings inside Photoshop and the grapichs card the color in PS CS5 is become more to the normal and other colors are too, like the preview image of an image in windows have the normal colors, but when I open it now with windows viewer it has the old problem of PS CS5.
what I actually wants to say is all the colors are okay like when I am looking for an image on google the image looks great → download it → great preview → open it in an application and the color is overexposed…

any help is welcom
thanks in advance

Mathieu