Query regarding the NVIDIA Driveworks Tensor Operations, and conversion of tensor handle to image handle

Hi,
I have been able to casting the type to void*, and retrieve the image, and have also extracted the channel I wish to display using the dwImageCUDA_getPlaneAsImage function. This returns an object of type dwImageCUDA. If I want to display this image, do I need to stream it to an image handle, or can I stream it directly to GL?

Dear @vineeth.subramanyam,
If you have DwImageCUDA already, you need to create a image streamer with CUDA as producer and GL as consumer. Please see image streamer samples for more details.

When I try to stream the dwImageCuda directly, I get an error saying could not convert dwImageCuda to dwImageHandle.

Hi,
I was able to convert the dwImageCuda to an image handle type, and am able to compile the code succesfully. However while running the compiled code, i get a segmentation fault error at the dwImage_createAndBindBuffer function.

Could you share the code snippet for quick check?

This is the code snippet i am using

This is the image properties I have used, since the model output shape is (512,512,2)

This is the snippet I am using. The last snippet had an error in it.

I have tried using a buffer count of both 1 and 2.

test_img should be an array of pointers. Each pointer corresponds to a data buffer which we are trying to bind. If you have two output buffers, test_img should hold void* pointers of those buffers.

I had used the reinterpret cast method to convert it to a void* pointer, as you had suggested. Does any modification need to be made to this function to get it working?

How many output buffers you want to bind? what are the pointers to output buffers?

The supported CUDA->GL data formats using image streamer are at DriveWorks SDK Reference: Image. So you can not render other datatypes.

Since my model output is of shape (512,512,2), I have used a format of RG_UINT8. Is it possible to use the image streamer to stream an image of type RG_UINT8 to an image of type RGBA_UINT8?

Image streamer does not do format conversion.

How would you suggest i display the image i have from my segmentation model output?

Is the output buffer size is 5125122*1 byte?
To display, may be you can check overlay the mask data on image like bounding box in object detection? Does that work?