Question about CUDA installed by JetPack on jetson tx1

i am a rookie of linux and jetson tx1. the version of my host pc is ubuntu 14.04 LTS,the same as my kit.and i installed JetPack 2.2.1…However,after installation finished,i checked the kit by the command line “nvcc --version”,and the terminal told me that “bash:nvcc:command not found”.is that corret???shuold it be the version of CUDA??? i am puzzled.i did see that host pc told me installation completed,but something wrong. what should i do? god save me plz!! TAT forget about my poor English.:)

Did you see “cuda-8.0” under /usr/local?
Did you see “cuda-l4t” under /home/ubuntu? If yes, you could try “sudo ./cuda-l4t.sh”.

thank you very much. i’ll try it tomorrow.
BTW , i just follow the later one you said , is that OK? or i should check both of the files you said?

thanks again!

If you have “cuda-8.0” under /usr/local, it’s likely Cuda was installed but the path is missing from .bashrc. You can take look at “cuda-l4t.sh” to see how the path to CUda is added.

You can decide if you want to use “cuda-l4t.sh”, or use command in “cuda-l4t.sh”, e.g., to fix the missing path.

I did not use Jetpack to install Cuda, I did manual installation using “cuda-l4t.sh” and built Cuda samples natively on TX1.