Question about getting started with deepstream RTSP ouput

I’m using docker on Nvidia dgpu. I want to output stream through RTSP and I see there is an example from deepstream python. But that example set up everything in the code. Is it possible to use only the config file? Is there anything I need in the code when using the config file for RTSP (like creating an output sink)? Anything should be noticed when using docker?

The docs from Nvidia seem not enough and leave the user with a lot of confusion/questions.

There is no sample of config file based deepstream pipeline with pyds. There is such sample in c/c++.

I know. But I don’t know how to use that config file. There is no guidance for that

The detailed configuration parameters are introduced in DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

Before you start with deepstream, the basic knowledge and coding skills for gstreamer are required. https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.