Question about Harris detector and KLT Tracker at sample_feature_tracker(/imageprocessing/src/main.cpp)?

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
[O] NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[O] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[O] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[O] 1.9.1.10844
other

Host Machine Version
[O] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello,
I’m now working with sample_feature_tracker(/imageprocessing/src/main.cpp) source code and successfully running the code at my xavier.
But I can’t find the Harris Corner detector and KLT Tracker algorithm.
Can you tell me where these algorithm source codes are located?

Thanks!

Can anybody give me the advice about the algorithm path where it is located inside at driveworks-2.2?

The Harris Corner detector and KLT Tracker algorithms you mentioned are part of the ‘Features’ module of DriveWorks. However, the source code for DriveWorks has not been released publicly. Therefore, you won’t be able to find the specific source code for these algorithms.

Thanks for the reply.

Then I want to ask other question.
I want to design the KLT Tracker in the code.
So i needed the features ids and locationhistory.
But when I used pointer to assess the value, an error is occured.
Can you give me any comment to see the features ids and location(x,y) ??

Please refer to ‘Single Camera Feature Tracking’ document (imageprocessing_features_usecase1.html in DRIVE Software 10.0 Documentation) or DriveWorks SDK Reference: Single Camera Feature Tracking (from DW4.0).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.