question about octave calling C++ calling cublas

Where could I look, to try to resolve this error?
ldd on GPSR_BB.oct does not identify any missing libraries.
Any suggestions welcome

error: dtest1.m: /home/gdz/DAVID/TMP/GPSR_BB.oct: failed to load: /home/gdz/DAVID/TMP/GPSR_BB.oct: undefined symbol: _Z4Gpu3lllllllllllllllllllllPdS_S_S_ddddS_S_S_iiiiiPiiiS0_S_S_S_S_S0_S0_iP13cublasContext

This looks more like an Octave issue than a CUDA issue. Have you tried forums or mailing lists dedicated to Octave, e.g. [url]https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=octave[/url] ?

not yet, but I will take your suggestion. thank you,
Greg

The demangler tells me the signature of the mystery function is:

Gpu3(long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, double*, double*, double*, double*, double, double, double, double, double*, double*, double*, int, int, int, int, int, int*, int, int, int*, double*, double*, double*, double*, int*, int*, int, cublasContext*)

Does that look familiar to you? Is that a function you wrote? Or is that a function within Octave? My first idea would be a missing library or object file, my second thought would be a name mangling mismatch (standard C++ doesn’t define a name mangling scheme, best I know; it’s a tool-chain specific thing).

Yes, it is one of my functions. It should not be missing. Earlier functions compiled with it have already been called. Thanks for your help. I will try to investigate the possibility of a mismatch.
Greg