Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Nano Dev Kit 4G
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m having a doubt regarding the
confidence info element in NvDsObjectMeta — Deepstream Deepstream Version: 5.0 documentation
while l_obj is not None: try: # Casting l_obj.data to pyds.NvDsObjectMeta obj_meta = pyds.NvDsObjectMeta.cast(l_obj.data) except StopIteration: break print(obj_meta.confidence) obj_counter[obj_meta.class_id] += 1 try: l_obj = l_obj.next except StopIteration: break
The print always just gives -0.10000000149011612. What is the meaning of this?