Qustion about config file parser

**• DeepStream Version: ** 5.1
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): ** 4.5

Hi, I am working on deepstream-test5. I want to save txt config file as binary file.
After quickly reading "sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_config_file_parser.c ", I didn’t find where to modify.

What should I do, in order to parse binary config file ?

What do you mean by this? Which config file?
sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_config_file_parser.c is to parse the content of text file with glib interfaces GLib – 2.0. And the format of the text file is defined by glib.

If you want to transfer the text to binary, you should implement your own code.

sorry, I didn’t describe clearly. I already save all deepstream-test5 txt confige files to binary, now I want use them in deepstream-test5, so I need to modify config file load method.

could you point out where is config file load function ?
As I am not familiar with glib, it is very kind if you could give some directions or example code to realize that.

is there any one can help me ?

@XiangjiBU Are you working with deepstream-app sample code?

If so, I think I have told you the sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_config_file_parser.c file is to read and parse the config file. The function is parse_config_file(). It uses a lot of glib interfaces, please refer to glib document for them. GLib – 2.0

It has nothing to do with deepstream.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.