In my platform, Open the “System Settings” => Sound settings
I have an RT5640, it is enumerated as an “Analog Output” card. And RT5640 is in charge of the line-out audio.
Also TX1 connects to an HDMI monitor with speaker. So I had another device “HDMI/DisplayPort”.
- Play music file and select the audio-out device as “HDMI/DisplayPort”.
- Check the sound is from the monitor speaker.
- Turn off TX1 via Ubuntu
- Turn on the TX1 and play music file again.
- Check the sound is from the “HDMI/DisplayPort”
- Check the “System settings”=>“Sound”
==> the highlighted item is “Analog audio”
Can somebody help?