Recommeded Omniverse Create Driver incompatible with Chaos V-Ray for Sketchup Driver

Having recently installed Sketchup 2022 and V-Ray 5 for SKetchup a requirement of Chaos Group was to install nVidia driver 497.09 to get V-Ray working. Now I find out that Omniverse requires nVidia drver 471.41. I cannot downgrade my driver to resovlve the incompatibility of these two products. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @joe72 , and welcome to the community! Are you referring to the minimum driver requirements here? If so, newer driver should be fine. :) Have you had any issues after installing everything?

By the way, GTC Spring 2022 sessions are now available for viewing here (requires registration): GTC 2022: #1 AI Conference

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

I was able to resolve some of the Omniverse installation issues by reinstalling the recommended nVidia version 497.09 driver that Chaos Group recommended I use. However, in Sketchup version 2022 I do not see the Omniverse connector menu tab. Is this because I am using Sketchup 2022 and Omniverse Connector only support version Sketchup version 2021 and lower?

Thanks.