I was in the last step of using JetPack to compile and install components (CUDA, etc) to my new bought TK1. I’ve run ‘apt-get update’ on TK1 before doing this. At the step of ‘Post installation’,
- I connect TK1’s microUSB to host.
- Disconnect TK1 power, so it completely powered off.
- Hold 'recovery button, and press ‘power’ button. The fan started and the on-board light is on.
- Keep holding ‘recovery’ button, and press ‘reset’ button. I can hear the fan stop a moment and run again (or just some sound form the fan, implying my pressing ‘reset’ did take effect).
- Release the ‘recovery’ button after a few seconds.
However, ‘lsusb’ does not show anything related to Nvidia.
I then tested the usb port on host to make sure it works, and also used another usb cable to test. Same results.
The HDMI output nothing while I do the above steps, which is different from normal boot. That seems to say that recovery steps did happen.
So anything I missed? Defect product? The board runs well otherwise, though I do feel the microUSB port on the board feel a bit loose.
I appreciate you thoughts.