RECROOTFS Partition mirroring burn

The tool I use is Jetson TX2 NX. I want to burn the customized image in the RECROOTFS partition, because I will modify the Uboot later to make it choose to boot to APP or RECROOTFS by judging the GPIO pin level. But I found that flash.sh does not support mirror burning to the RECROOTFS partition, what should I do?

hello 17679339172,

may I know what’s the actual use-case for burning/booting RECROOTFS? this partition is reserved.

Hello JerryChang

I want to burn recovery.img to this partition, not necessarily it can also be UDA.

Thanks

hello 17679339172,

please examine your partition labels. i.e. $ ls -la /dev/disk/by-partlabel/.
this is not used. you may use the dd utility to copy your binary file to specific partition. $ sudo dd if=recovery.img of=/dev/mmcblk0pXX bs=1M

Hello JerryChang

I know that this will burn revovery.img to the specified partition, but we want to do it in the same way that flash.sh does when img is shipped. Instead of having to turn the Jetson TX2 NX on later to do this.Then I wonder if if I took the time to look at flash.sh and modify its contents, it would be possible to achieve my desired effect.

Thanks

hello 17679339172,

may I know which JetPack release version you’re working with?
could you please try adding -k recovery options to the flash command-line and share the test results.
for example, $ sudo ./flash.sh -r -k recovery jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.