Redirect boot output to Quardo K2200

I have Solaris 11.3 installed with a Quadro K2200 card installed. The card was installed after Solaris was installed. When the system boots, I can see all output to the card up until the point where Solaris starts to load. I see the grub menu options, then a quick flash of unpacking w/ some precentages then the screen hangs at that point.

Is there an option I need to pass to grub to redirect output to both the onboard and the K2200 card? Do I need to rebuild the ramdisk with the NVidia driver in place?

I was able to get a workable /etc/X11/xorg.conf file to display X to a direct attached monitor. Still no output from when the screen hangs unpacking until X loads.

I ran
nvidia-xconfig --enable-all-gpus

This added a line in the Device Section named BoardName “Quadro K2200”

Still no screens detected after restart of gdm in the output of /var/log/Xorg0.log, but I did find 2 BusIDs. Assumed the first one was onboard and the second was the NVIDIA card. Added a BusID line to the Device section. After adding that, Xorg0.log found the screen! Through my Tripplite KVM, the display resolution is tiny and I have no mouse control. I’m guessing it’s some configuration needed to display to the Tripplite KVM. From a direct attached monitor and keyboard/mouse, the display resolution is set to something usable and I have mouse control. Here is what the Device section of xorg.conf looks like.

Secton “Device”
Identifier “Device0”
Driver “nvidia”
VendorName “NVIDIA Corporation”
BoardName “Quadro K2200”
BusID “PCI:92:0:0”
EndSection