Reflash 99% , the sdkmange stucks

I am so sorry
Yes , Now the target board OS version is 5.2.6

Thanks for confirmation. I just corrected it for you.

1 Like

Thank you, sorry again

Dear @tonyb.zhao,
Is the issue fixed? Were you able to downgrade from DRIVE OS 5.2.6 to 5.2.0?

@tonyb.zhao according to ModeSetCrtc failed for mode index 0, it seems you solved this problem. May I know how you solved it? Thanks.

Yes, the solution is like below:
1st step: sudo pkill X (after excute this command the error will not show)
2st step: if no error , but the monitor still cannot show the image captured by camera , you can change your monitor, for my side , I changed the monitor as a 4K, then it works

@tonyb.zhao I was asking about flashing stuck at 99% and seeing “Thermal Alert Triggered” messages in aurix console. I presume you have no the issue anymore, right? How did you solve or work around it? Thanks.

Shut down the NVIDIA DRIVE

Switch on NVIDIA DRIVE

There is very short time no thermal warning. During this period, you need to do:

Connect to /dev/ttyUSB3 into nvshell

tegrarecovery x2 on

tegrareset x2

Then warning will disappear, and you can flash

1 Like

Did you see “Thermal Alert Triggered” when flashing stuck at 99% or booting after flashing was complete?

Per the known issue in DRIVE OS 5.2.6 Release Notes (PDF), it shouldn’t affect flashing.

Yes, acutally ,the purpose is to type two canmand on nvshell :
tegrarecovery x2 on
tegrareset x2

If the thermal warning exist, we cannot type the above comand esiliy

1 Like

Tony, thank you for the solution. It solved our flashing stuck at 99% problem too.

But before I saw some errors happened in the command line .
I could not type in tegrarecovery x2 on these words into the command line

could you please kindly help me

But when I connect the /dev/ttyUSB3 , I could not type in any word . could you please kindly help me ?
could you please give me some suggestion ?

I’ll share our experience. You need to connect to Aurix and then restart. There will be around 8 seconds for you to type between restart and the errors’ appearance.

And that’s enough.

Yes , thanks for your feedback
I miss configure the minicom let it could type in some command lines .

any updates about this topic? I have tried the mentioned solution on my nvidia drive xavier for several times. However, I am still stuck at 99% when reflashing xavierA/B or xavier A+B. Many thanks if there are some new tips.

I suggest creating a new topic and referring to this topic in your post to get better visibility and responses from the community. This will also help keep the discussions organized and focused. Good luck with your issue!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.