Registry deepstream6.1-devel

Hey,

I have tried to pull the image deepstream:6.1-devel from the registry, following the commands from Application Workflow in three different environments Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04, 22.04.

In the extracting phase I get always the same error:
failed to register layer: Error processing tar file(exit status 1): Container ID 71873 cannot be mapped to a host ID

• Docker version 20.10.17

Could you help me resolve this issue?

Thanks

Hi,

This looks like Deepstream related. We are moving this post to the Deepstream forum to get better help.

Thank you.

1 Like

Check if this helps

Hi,

As far as I know, in a linux env you don’t have to specify the resources that docker is about to use.
However, I’ve tried to pull the image in two different machines which are 16 & 32 GB of RAM, the image size of the 6.1-devel is around 8.8 GB and it fails in both.

Did your docker service running properly?
sudo systemctl status docker.service

Yes, the result is active (running) I can pull other images (e.g. 6.0-devel or 6.1-base) but not the 6.1-devel.
In the attached picture you can find the error when pulling.

I can download the image correctly. it may be related with network.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.