Releasing nvstreammux request pad blocked when input an invalid rtsp url

let me check

it doesnt work. I comment the line: “gst_element_set_state” and add line:" state_return=GST_STATE_CHANGE_SUCCESS;"

and run with an invalid rtsp

it still blocked in releasing pad:

It works in my device:

./deepstream-test3-app rtsp://12345
rtsp source:rtsp://12345
add sink
----- Now ---- playing: rtsp://12345,
+++++++generateBackendContext
TrtModelBuilder structor
WARNING: [TRT]: Current optimization profile is: 0. Please ensure there are no enqueued operations pending in this context prior to switching profiles
0:00:02.125782735 108 0x559bbd779780 INFO nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:619:gst_nvinfer_logger: NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Info from NvDsInferContextImpl::deserializeEngineAndBackend() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1704> [UID = 1]: deserialized trt engine from :/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine
INFO: [Implicit Engine Info]: layers num: 3
0 INPUT kFLOAT input_1 3x368x640
1 OUTPUT kFLOAT conv2d_bbox 16x23x40
2 OUTPUT kFLOAT conv2d_cov/Sigmoid 4x23x40

0:00:02.125906876 108 0x559bbd779780 INFO nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:619:gst_nvinfer_logger: NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Info from NvDsInferContextImpl::generateBackendContext() <nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp:1809> [UID = 1]: Use deserialized engine model: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b1_gpu0_int8.engine
-------generateBackendContext
0:00:02.126979957 108 0x559bbd779780 INFO nvinfer gstnvinfer_impl.cpp:313:notifyLoadModelStatus: [UID 1]: Load new model:dstest3_pgie_config.txt sucessfully
Decodebin child added: source
Running…
ERROR from element source: Could not open resource for reading and writing.
Error details: gstrtspsrc.c(7469): gst_rtspsrc_retrieve_sdp (): /GstPipeline:dstest3-pipeline/GstBin:source-bin-00/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Failed to connect. (Generic error)
bus_call: start to delete:sink_0
bus_call: sourceBin:source-bin-00 STATE CHANGE FAILURE
—Returned, stopping playback
—Deleting pipeline

Can you upload your demo code? Let me compare with mine.

The attached file is based on the code you send previously. deepstream_test3_app.c (19.4 KB)

your change is wrong,because only comment the “gst_element_set_state” leads to the variant "state_return "still have the value : GST_STATE_CHANGE_FAILURE( its the default value for state_return beacause GST_STATE_CHANGE_FAILURE=0)

if check your log ,you can see the log:

so, the code about releasing pad is not runing(because it in the case GST_STATE_CHANGE_SUCCESS) during your program executing.
you need write this:

to ensure your program go to the case GST_STATE_CHANGE_SUCCESS.

We will investigate the root cause and solution and feedback to you when there is any progress.

1 Like

okey, waiting for your response. ;)

any update?

Any updates? This is a serious issue as @529683504 mentions in #29 and #30

4 Likes

@Fiona.Chen It’s been 3 months and this issue is still unresolved, please give us some feedback of your progress so far!

2 Likes

although i turned to do works for trt model generating,but THIS issue is sitll blocking my project

1 Like

I have the same issue. Any update??

any update for now?

any update?

The bug is fixed with DeepStream 6.0 GA.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.