Replace the model in sample_apps/deepstream-app

When I replaced the model in sources8…nano.txt in the sample_apps/config/deepstream-app directory, I encountered a problem
I replaced the path of my model_engine_file in sources8_…nano.txt, and changed the number of model_engine_file and num_detected_classes in the corresponding confignano.txt file, but when executing deepstream-app -c sources8… _nano.txt encountered a problem.

My model does not take effect, he still uses the original official model, how can I solve this problem?
The device is jetson nano, its jetpack version is 4.5.1; the deepstream version is 5.1

Hi,

First, we already have a newer package, it’s recommended to upgrade your environment to Deepstream 6.0.1 with JetPack 4.6.1.

Deepstream configure file is designed to use a serialized engine file first to avoid necessary re-generation.
You can remove/change the engine file name in your configure or remove the serialized engine directly.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.