Replacing the trial with the official license


I want to replace the trial license with a new node-locked license file(not a trial license).

The install location is /opt/parabricks. Can I just run the following command?
$ sudo cp license.bin /opt/parabricks/

I’d like to know there are any additional issues or concerns about replacing the trial with the official license? Or do I need extra steps?



Copying the node-lock license file the way you suggest will work just fine.


1 Like

Thank you for your help!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.