Report Linux no available releases for Ubuntu 20.04 when TX2 brushes

When sdkmanager scans the device TX2,But it prompts Linux no available releases for Ubuntu 20 04

Sounds like your host PC is Ubuntu 20.04. For flashing a Jetson the host needs to be 18.04, but there are some tricks which might allow flash with a 20.04 host (no guarantee). See:

Adjust for a host which needs to pretend it is Ubuntu 18.04.

thanks

Hello, My module is “Jetson TX2 4GB Module”
It can burn normally with sdkmmanager, But Which conf file should use by flash.sh ?
jetson-tx2-4GB. conf And jetson-tx2-as-4GB. conf neither of them can burn and write error messages. “Not supported by u-boot”
But I use jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx.conf will not report this error. It can be burned successfully, but it cannot be started normally

If you use flash.sh on command line, and name the target as “jetson-txt-devkit-4gb”, then it will use:
jetson-tx2-devkit-4gb.conf

This is a symbolic link, and if you want to see which file it is in the less human intuitive board spec:

# Linux_for_Tegra$ ls -l jetson-tx2-devkit-4gb.conf
... jetson-tx2-devkit-4gb.conf -> p2597-0000+p3489-0888.conf

Thus jetson-tx2-devkit-4gb.conf is an alias for p2597-0000+p3489-0888.conf. I can’t say for sure which is correct for your situation, but if it is a TX2 and not an NX, then the above should be correct. Examples of NX .conf files:

jetson-xavier-as-xavier-nx.conf@
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit.conf@
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc.conf@
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-qspi.conf@
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx.conf@

You could then run “ls -l <filename.conf>” to see which real file the alias is for.

Thanks.
We reconfirmed with our agent yesterday that our module should be TX2 NX. The configuration file used is the jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-tx2-nx.conf
That I said yesterday that can burn but can’t run. At the same time, we also confirmed that it is caused by a bit of abnormality in the compilation process

Assuming this is a dev kit carrier board, then your used software is correct. I’m not sure what the abnormality is, but if you need more information, then you might expand on details of that topic.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.