DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
[✓] other

Target Operating System
[✓] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
[✓] native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hello Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working on a project involving the modification of sample LiDAR replay code to support multiple LiDAR devices. Initially, the code successfully processed data from a single LiDAR device using recorded binary files. However, to further test and validate the modified code, I am seeking guidance on creating virtual LiDAR devices on the NVIDIA Orin platform.

Given that I do not have access to physical multiple LiDAR devices, I need to configure virtual LiDAR devices on the NVIDIA Orin platform. My objective is to simulate multiple LiDAR sensors using specific IP addresses and ports, enabling me to access the data and visualize the combined LiDAR datasets on the Orin platform.

I kindly request you to provide guidance on how to create the virtual LiDAR devices on the NVIDIA Orin platform, along with any relevant references or resources that could aid in this process.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your valuable guidance and support.

Best regards,
Shweta

Dear @shweta.jadhav,
Currently, DW provides lidar.virtiual protocol to replay the recorded lidar data. If you are asking for generating synthetic lidar data, it is not possible with DW.

Okay.thanks!!!
I will try to setup this environment on our local machine and will directly test actual lidars.
However, if I want to test the multiple LiDAR replay code on my native linux machine, could you please suggest a suitable tool or simulator for this purpose?

We have only single lidar replay sample in DW

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.