[request] Tested / Not compatible Gsync Monitors

As the title suggests I am looking for a list of already tested monitors that are not gsync compatible.

I have seen the list of compatible monitors which is said to grow as more monitors are tested. If that is the case then there must be the list that I am looking for. I don’t expect any explanation of why the monitors listed aren’t compatible but I would like to spend some time looking into reasons they are not and if there is a way they could be. In all likelihood there is nothing to be done but on the off chance there is a firmware patch that could be implemented to fix the compatibility issues I would like to take a shot at it.

If this is something that Nvidia already has in mind just let me know this is the case and I will forget about my inquiry. I feel confident that with the efforts being put forward to find G-sync compatibility that in turn finding a way to make monitors that were found to be not compatible, compatible, would be a benefit to not only the consumer but to Nvidia as well.

Hello,

As you might have already seen, Nvidia has provided a list of compatible monitors here: https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/geforce/news/g-sync-ces-2019-announcements/geforce-g-sync-compatible-monitors-article-850@2x.jpg

Unfortunately, there is no list at this time of non-compatible monitors. You might find some third-party sites on the Internet with additional testing information.

Best,
Tom