Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.0.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 11.4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) new requirements
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I left an issue the other day that there was a bug in the Full Frame Inference result using Gst-nvdspreprocesses.
When I looked again after some time, I looked at the
scale_and_fill_data function in the file below and found that
mainain-aspect-ratio was not activated. So, in the case of yolo detector series…, mainain-aspect-ratio should be activated due to letterbox(padding features), but an error occurred because there was no value for the key value. In other words, only variable values are declared.
When I modified the code randomly, the above issue disappeared.
Please officially activate
main-aspect-ratio and add
Symmetric Padding option.