Resource Locking/Context Switching problem

Hello guys, I have a poorly responsive system running an RTX 2070 Super where performance seems to improve when launching the driver with RMPriorityBoost=0x1. The issues are most notable in gaming and manifest as slow or improperly timed responses to inputs tested in both offline and online environments. These symptoms are present in both my daily driver Linux install and my Windows 10 test install and RMPriorityBoost=0x1 seems to improve responsiveness in each.

Since RMPriorityBoost=0x1 seems to improve responsiveness in both Linux and Windows I suspect a resource locking/context switching problem relating to system resource allocation and it leaves me with several requests.

  1. How can I measure and test my lock times? I am aware of RmLockTimeCollect but it doesn’t seem useful without writing a program to use it.

  2. What next steps or suggestions do you have for me to verify the system performance and remedy the issue?

  3. There are a number of driver tunables for locking/context switching and resource allocation but many have no documentation. One of these with no documentation which I suspect may be of use is RMMmuMemoryMap. Please instruct me on how to properly use RMMmuMemoryMap.

My basic system specs are below and I have attached a bug report which I ran with RmLockTimeCollect enabled just in case it adds something useful.
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (520.9 KB)

OS: Fedora 39 6.7.7
Driver: 550.54.14 Open modules
GPU: Gigabyte branded RTX 2070 Super
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600X
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Networking: Intel X540 10Gb add on card
Ram: 32GB DDR4
Storage: NVMe PCIe Gen3

Thank you very much for your time and help.