Respeaker 4-mic array for raspberry pi compatibility with jetson nano

I saw ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit + Jetson Nano B01 that mentioned that the respeaker mic array for raspberry pi can be compatible with jetson nano following the guide seeed-voicecard/README-jetson at jetson-respeaker-4mic-array-compatible · AshaTalambedu/seeed-voicecard · GitHub.

Can anyone provide more detail about how to implement step 2a (patching the kernel with the given jetson_BSP32.3.patch file).

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Assuming you have downloaded the kernel source as per step 1 and using Respeaker 4 MIC circular array only.

For step 2.a mentioned on https://github.com/AshaTalambedu/seeed-voicecard/blob/jetson-respeaker-4mic-array-compatible/README-jetson: Open “jetson_BSP32.3.patch” in a text file editor/viewer to identify the files to be modified. After locating these files in the downloaded kernel source tree (Point 1), modify each one as per corresponding patch info in the patch file.

Let us know if you face issues.

Thanks,
Sharad

Thanks for the help.

I have modified the kernel and created the sd card image. But after I flash the image into a sd card and boot the jetson nano. I am unable to open the jetson-io.py. It just flash and return to the terminal immediately (it seem it tries to open the configuration page, but it is closed immediately), without any error message.

I am using L4T32.5.1 instead of 32.3.1 mentioned in the readme file as the nvidia sdk manager doesn’t allows me to use older version of L4T no matter which version of sdkmanager I install. And the hardware version is jetson nano A02 (P3450).

Is it the version problem? Is there any method to solve it?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Please use CLI Method :

# sudo /opt/nvidia/jetson-io/config-by-function.py -o dtb i2s4 aud_mclk
# sudo reboot

In case the first step throws an error, kindly share the error log here.

Thanks,
Sharad